I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Not good. Not much better than yesterday. Or maybe, I just woke up late. And that's the start to everything bad. Evil evil sleep. Oh, actually, I should blame it on the dream that kept me asleep for so long. It should have been a nice one but come to think of it, the dream is sad. Because it shows how much I've been thinking of that event, sampai termimpi. Nasib tak demam (God forbid). I hate whoever's doing whatever to me. Haha, what a general statement.
*an attempt to have a positive mind* - Look, 3 more days 'til the weekend (excluding today). Alright?
No, work's not bogging me down even though I have 32 drafts to check! Work is ok, fine and bearable. After all I'm paid to do this. Tapi tapi tapi, all the other side issues ni yang so freaking annoying.
Huhh..breathe in, breathe out. I think I want to take up yoga. Belum haram kan? I still have a few days then. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment