I won't pretend that I'm not shocked. I had no idea at all and even the top bosses were surprised to receive the news. I was caught by surprise when I received the transfer order this morning but I'm taking it all in my stride. After all, I was the one who said that we can be transferred any time. See, this is one perfect example to everyone out there. :) Of course I'm sad. Of course I don't want to leave all the wonderful friends and bosses I've met here but there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's the company that I will miss most. And the nature of work. But that's only because I'm already comfortable with what I'm doing now. I'm sure, in due time, I will be comfortable in my new place too.
Plussss, I have a lot of other things in my mind right now. Things that would make me happy in an instant. So I would rather focus my attention on that, whenever I'm not working of course. Hehe, I don't steal bones (curi tulang). I don't have time in between to ponder about this and that and ratattattat. Anything and everything goes right now so yeah. I've got a lot going on for me right now. God is right and God is fair. Whatever's good for me, that's where I'll be. So, you'll be hearing a different tune from me now. No more drafting-related things. I feel that drafting is the best place to start. I'm honoured to have been given the opportunity to kick off my career here. The bosses are great and ever so helpful. Seniors are ever willing to teach. You learn through their experience and through your own. I've done so many things despite my considerably 'short' stint here. What I will miss the most (besides the people, of course) would be going to parliament and gazetting my complete and approved work. Best. But nevermind, maybe one day I'll come back. Or maybe I'd get to do prosecution ke, apa ke. Tak kisah lah. I just want to work and of course, get paid. Haha.
I'm kinda busy this weekend. So, see you next week! Mwahs.
1 comment:
yeay :) cannot wait la :)
Post a Comment